DreamLease Terms and Conditions
• To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be over the age of 18 and approved for credit with one of our agreed lenders.
• All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
• Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing which can be subject to change due to funders terms, dealer discounts or manufacturers terms.
• All data listed is supplied from the CAP database and is subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in CAP data.
• Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned to the funder.
• All vehicle images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.
• Terms and conditions apply.
• Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract under a Business or Personal Contract Hire agreement.
• You are responsible for the condition of your vehicle, at the end of the lease, you may receive damage charges
• Once your order is signed, if you change your mind, there will be a cancellation fee equal to 3% + VAT of the vehicle's P11D payable within 14 days.
The term "DreamLease " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit C2A Comet Studios, De Havilland Court, Penn Street, Amersham Bucks HP7 0PX. Our company registration number is 09033902. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DreamLease's prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.